Montag, 28. Juli 2014

TOMORROWLAND DAY 1

"YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TODAY IS A GIFT & TOMORROW IS MYSTERY."

Tomorrowland Day 1:

After driving 420 km to Antwerp, checking in & waking up the next day (9.30am), we went down for breakfast. It wasn't the way we used to have it, but still okay.


It is hard to choose what to take to a festival, which takes like 13 hours each day, but I chose my action camera for good videos, my sunglasses, my lipgloss (EOS) & of course my TOMORROWLAND bracelet :)


I haven't been to a festival like TOMORROWLAND by now, but I don't regret buying those expensive tickets (80€ one day, plus 30€ for processing!) 
Yesterday was such an amazing day!

We have seen Avicii, Keys N Krates - didn't know them at all! - Diplo, Martin Garrix, Armin Van Buuren, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike :) 


The Tomorrowland area is one of those fairytale places & you would think you're in Disneyland or some place like that. It looks magical & everybody is happy.
I even took my german flag & if you are going, take YOUR FLAG!
That's actually the best thing to take to Tomorrowland, showing where you're from & having fun with people from all around the world.

 I can't wait to go this Sunday - whoop whoop, Sunday is Funday :D 

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think ✌