Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014

GETTING READY FOR TOMORROWLAND 2014

I am freaking excited for the next 4 days! Like who couldn't?
This is going to be wicked! And as the headline tells you, I got tickets for the most famous festival in the world...



Back in february we were lucky to get daily tickets for the second weekend of this years TOMORROWLAND in Boom, Belgium. We've waited in line for about 23 minutes & my friend Nathalie came through. Yeah, we totally freaked out. BUT there was something not going the way we wanted it to be. FULL MADNESS PACKAGES were sold out.

Anyway, we bought those daily tickets & last week our dreams came true. Our tickets arrived. We paid 60€ for shipping & loads for the tickets themself. After opening the box, we were flashed... Like have you ever seen those tickets? Well, I haven't. But here we go.


As you can see you'll get a box & a key. Then you need to "UNLOCK YOU HAPPINESS". Good decision Tomorrowland!

After unlocking your happiness,you'll get your bracelets & a "welcome card". 
It's looking like a fairy tale & I bet it's going to be epic!




It's wednesday night (11.21pm) & I haven't packed yet...
I will pick up Nathalie at hers around 10am tomorrow. We're going to take my car from Mannheim to Antwerp & check in in our hotel, which is close by Antwerp Centraal. Then going around & see where to find a good dinner & relax a bit. Take a shower, unpack our luggage & find the perfect outfit for the first day of TOMORROWLAND 2014.

Stay tuned, because it's going to be TOMORROWLAZING - did I just made that up? Yeah, I did :D

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think ✌