Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014


I'm Liv, 21 & a roaming blogger who's lucky enough to call London, Hamburg & Mannheim home.
I'll fill these pages with my life & adventures, with music & random things.
I am starting this as a way to stay in touch with friends & family from all over the world, while moving to London in August 2014.



ABOUT MYSELF:

After graduating from Highschool I decided to work around music & its industry. That's when I dreamed about living in London. Years later I am about to move from Hamburg (GER) to London (UK). And as London is an expensive adventure, I am starting to be an AuPair over there.


ABOUT LondonsLiv:

LondonsLiv is about being an AuPair in one of the most amazing cities in the world - London.
As well as that I am going to blog about music, - as music is my passion -, concerts, adventures, hauls & other random stuff






Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think ✌